Make yourself into an Elf
Ever wanted to be an Elf for real? Well, now you can be with your very own ‘elf yourself’ handbook. Simply grab the items on the list and get creating.
Albert aged 4 and his mum, The Night Before Christmas Director Amy, created these magnificent ones to get you started.
Remember to choose your elf name using the sheet provided here.
- Pictures of your face, or the faces of your friends, family or class mates. For best results, choose a photo where you are looking directly at the camera and pulling a funny face
- Colourful card or paper
- An array of stickers, glitter, decorative tape, felt tips, pom poms and other decorations
- Scissors, glue and sellotape
- Cut around the picture of your face and hair so you can’t see any of the background *
- Cut out or rip up the coloured card or paper to create different shapes for bodies, arms, legs, hats, gloves, shoes and accessories
- Use glue to stick the shapes onto the face. Use sellotape to secure the pieces on the back
- Have fun decorating your Elf
*Be careful and make sure you have an adult with you.
Here is what Albert and Amy created using The Night Before Christmas cast!
Make sure you send a picture of your finished creations to @wyplayhouse #nightbeforechristmas along with your Elf’s name.