Directors Club and Corporate Hospitality
The Directors’ Club is a great way to support arts in the region whilst enjoying an excellent range of hospitality related benefits exclusive to West Yorkshire Playhouse.
As a registered charity we are responsible for generating 60% of our annual income and Directors’ Club is vital in helping us to achieve this. Renowned for our work on stage we are delighted to utilise our skills for making great theatre to create events and occasions that will assist you in building and maintaining relationships with your clients and staff.
To discuss your company’s requirements in more detail contact Kate Jeeves on 0113 213 7211 or email@example.com
Sponsorship, Marketing and PR Opportunities
Sponsorship of the arts is a cost-effective and creative marketing and PR tool as well as providing unique hospitality opportunities, employee benefits and support for CSR objectives. Corporate support plays a vital role for West Yorkshire Playhouse to continue to create the highest quality work and bring this to the widest possible audience.
Whatever your PR and marketing objectives West Yorkshire Playhouse could help you to:
- reach new customers
- impress and influence
- support your local communities
- involve your staff
- launch or promote a product/service
- and so much more….
Sponsorship benefits are unique to each partnership but can include:
- An opportunity to create joint promotional & profile raising opportunities in line with your objectives
- Your company logo on Playhouse print (season brochure – print run 140,000, posters, leaflets, website links)
- A line credit on every ticket sold for the production
- Inclusion in all relevant press releases
- Advertisement/ editorial in production programme
- Credit in production programmes for one year
- Displays in the theatre foyer
- An opportunity to hold a hospitality evening with best seats in the house and VIP treatment
- An opportunity to invite the cast to a post show receptions
We also welcome support for individual productions and support in kind. Please contact Kate Jeeves to see how we might work together.
Autumn / Winter 2017 West Yorkshire Playhouse BrochureDownload Here